Take Action Now!



Nearly 4 million Americans are treated with a second-class status because they live in a U.S. territory. This is a population greater than 21 states! 

We can make a difference if we work together.  Your voice can help achieve equal rights for all Americans.  All that should matter is that you are an American—it shouldn’t matter where you live.

Please follow us on Twitter (@EqualNow) or "like" us on Facebook for the latest updates.


Do you like this page?

Showing 8 reactions

commented 2017-04-30 01:39:21 -0400 · Flag
Using crocodile skin harvested from the Nile, this rifle sling material is end treated with a special matte-unifying process. Infected animals have swollen jaws and are unable to move. Caiman pox similarly causes white lesions around the eyes, oral cavity, and tail. Adenoviral Hepatitis causes organ failure and death. Their meat is actually pretty tasty. While I agree, it was a shame to kill such awesome specimens for their leather, it was done legally. Thank God for hunting allows me to put food on my table and in my fridge! i do stand by if you don’t eat it leave it.

followed this page 2017-04-29 23:04:38 -0400
commented 2015-03-23 04:51:53 -0400 · Flag
Thanks from such a valuable post.
From: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGbWH4VqSk
commented 2015-03-12 09:06:39 -0400 · Flag
Felix, by reading your comment they will definitely understand what your are trying to say and know what is going on in the territory of Puerto Rico.
commented 2015-03-09 23:40:12 -0400 · Flag
This Survey only will by read and understood only by the 10% that really do speak the Shakespeare Language..The other 90% don’t know really what’s going on on this matter..Uncle Sam Remember that in Puerto Rico English is teaching in Spanish thank to ur Support in order to maintain the Status Quo..Why?
commented 2015-01-21 03:19:00 -0500 · Flag
Yes Puerto Rico should be a State by now
followed this page 2014-08-13 15:09:40 -0400
commented 2013-12-28 14:32:14 -0500 · Flag
Thank you