YOUR RIGHTS SHOULDN'T DEPEND ON WHERE YOU LIVE.
Nearly 5 million Americans are treated with a second-class status because they live in a U.S. territory or the District of Columbia. This is a population greater than half of the states!
We can make a difference if we work together. Your voice can help achieve equal rights for all Americans. All that should matter is that you are an American—it shouldn’t matter where you live.
- Right to Vote Survey: Help us make the case that where you live shouldn't affect your right to vote!
- Equal Rights Pledge: Support equal rights now for all Americans.
- Make a donation: Your contribution will help us make equality a reality.
- Share your story: Your story has the power to create change. We would love to hear from you!
- Volunteer: Help with efforts in your community to guarantee equal rights for all Americans.
- Spread the word: Help us invite others to join our movement!